All Saints Church of England Primary School is a very successful School located at the heart of the diverse community of Chatham, Kent. The school has 315 children on roll from Reception to Year 6 and the Nursery has a capacity for 60 more.
We are proud of our school’s multicultural community and we celebrate a diverse mix of ethnic groups, recognising and respecting all faiths. All our pupils A.R.I.S.E. – Achieve.Respect.Include.Support.Enjoy
The last Ofsted inspection graded the school “good” with outstanding features. Our last SIAMS inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) rated us as good. In September 2015 with two other local Church Schools, we formed Medway Anglican Schools Trust and there are now four schools in the Trust. In September 2018 we opened our Satellite Nursery provision outside of the school grounds with 60 children on roll. We are a Teachfirst Flagship school and pride ourselves on supporting teachers who are early in their careers.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
As a school, we are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil achievement
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
- Well organised
- Highly motivated
- Creative and able to use own initiative
- Committed to high expectations of pupil behaviour
In return we can offer you:
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly staff and governors
- Children who enjoy coming to school
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- An attractive, well resourced and maintained environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference to pupils within a caring school.
- Our Top Ten reasons for being here (see the attached poster of comments made by members of the whole school community)
Informal visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01634 338922 to arrange an appointment to come along and meet with us.
Closing date: Friday 3 April at 12 noon Interviews: TBC for Term 5
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the Board of Governors may take this information into consideration during the recruitment process
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the Board of Governors may take this information into consideration during the recruitment process.