Termly Curriculum Challenges
Challenge is a key feature within our school and is therefore prioritised within our School Improvement Plan. At All Saints Primary School
- Challenge activities are embedded into all lessons throughout the school day.
- Weekly Chocolate Challenges take place in Maths lessons and are completed as early morning work.
- Challenge tasks appear on all homework sheets.
- Children are identified to participate in specific challenges like Maths Masters work
- Children are chosen to participate in out of school challenge competitions according to abillites shown within class.
- Curriculum challenges are provided each term for children to complete at home.
- The School House Challenge Cup is awarded on a weekly basis, recognising children from the four houses who have been awarded house points.