Our uniform consists of:
- a white shirt or polo shirt
- grey skirt, trousers or pinafore dress- black is acceptable
- a navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- blue and white checked dresses can also be worn in the summer.
Parents do not have to purchase uniforms with school logos on as these can work out quite expensive however, if they wish to, our school uniform with logos on is sold directly from Brigade.UK. The prices are remaining the same as last year for now.
How to use the service:
1. Log onto www.brigade.uk.com
2. Click on the parents click to order button
3. Enter All Saints C E P School
4. Select the school from the drop down list provided.
5. Follow the online instructions to place your order.
Orders must be placed before 22nd July to guarantee delivery for the new school year.
There is free delivery on orders over £50.00 and several parents can purchase together to take advantage of this offer.
A £3.99 delivery charge fee will be applied for all orders under £50.00
- Sweatshirts and cardigans are £9.55 - £10.95
- House coloured t-shirts £6.49
- Book bags are £5.95
Coloured house caps for £4.50 can be purchased from the school office these are very handy to have on wet or hot days.
Uniform swap shop days take place regularly throughout the year at PTA run coffee and cake events. Parents can come along for a cuppa and take home some clean, second-hand uniform for free.
If you have any uniform that you would like to donate to our swap shop please hand it in at our office with a label that says Mrs Bell. All donations welcome.